Welcome! I'm so glad that you stopped by Steph Layne Photography! I am a portrait photographer in Nixa, Missouri. I absolutely love what I do and feel extremely blessed to be able to share my passion for photography with amazing people like YOU! Sit back, relax and take a look around. Here are just a few things that I keep very near and dear to my heart so you can get to know me a little better.
• I married the love of my life, Justan, on August 29th, 2009. He has been an invaluable source of inspiration and support.
• Wally, our five year old French Bulldog. We are crazy about him. Yes, we are "that couple" that treat him like he is our child.
• I LOVE to travel. Seeing the world has been a goal of ours since we first met. We have had the opportunity to travel to some of the most beautiful locations. Thankfully, the list of places we want to go continues to grow each year. "We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
• I am the youngest of four children. I have two brothers and one sister and the most adorable parents. I am told that I am the spitting image of my mother and that makes me smile. My mother is the most amazing woman you will ever meet! She is a little sassy and spunky and I will admit that I am too!
• I love the rain. I always have and I always will. It makes my heart very happy!
• I love to laugh and I love to dance. Chances are I will be doing both during your session! I promise that your session will be stress free, fun and you will walk away with some wonderful memories with the ones you love the most!
• My favorite words to live by:
"Never miss an opportunity to tell someone you love them."
"Begin each day with a grateful heart."
"Smile and the world will smile with you."
"Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way."
"Every positive thought propels you in the right direction."
Now that you know just a little about me, I want to hear from YOU! Please click on the "Contact Steph" tab to book your session today! I can't wait to meet you!